Saturday, March 28, 2015

Week 5 - Nirrimi Firebrace

Nirrimi Firebrace
An award winning teenager photographer known for soft, dreamy portraits of young doe-eyed girls. Nirrimi was initally a writer with imagination as big as the universe. She was first exposed to photography in the age of 13 when she took photos of her little sister which made her passion grew quickly to obsession.
 I was also exposed to photography around the same age as Nirrimi, when my friend first brought her DSLR out during out outing together. It was the first time I've seen a different camera which I find it interesting. She thought me about the different settings aside from what normal camera does and soon my interest grew. I like the way how Nirrimi captures moment in her life which she calls it "freezing" moments of her life because the reason why I enjoy photography is that I can keep memories of moments I like. The photos she take may seem simple but you are able to feel the story behind and smile with it which I think it's amazing and I can learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment